I did this nail art for the contest over at FreestyleNails, and I actually ended up getting second! Yay! The theme was “muse,” and my selected muse was the world of Wonderland. There are a lot of colors used, so I won’t get into it this time, haha. Instead, let’s talk about the inspiration!
- Thumb: Flamingo upside down, being used as a croquet mallet
- Pointer: Caterpillar’s hookah smoke, asking Alice, “Who are you?”
- Middle: The White Rabbit’s pocketwatch
- Ring: The Queen’s army of playing cards
- Pinky: A white rose being painted red